Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Photographer is Back

It had been a while since I touched my camera. Yesterday, I came to know about an event of Abstract Photography to be taking place in our fest Rendezvous, so I took out my digicam from my cupboard(after 3 long months) and experimented with light and darkness. Some shades appealed to me and I thought of finding something resembling the texture of the wall. Luckily, I had drumsticks in my room, so I got an interesting outcome. It is titled "Rhythm of Light". Do comment on it - concept and innovation :

2 comments:

aman said...

wowwwww...... harsh its just mind blowing you are the best . seriously, chalo its great you are back. so keep going :)

cityspidey said...

CitySpidey is India's first and definitive platform for hyper local community news, RWA Management Solutions and Account Billing Software for Housing Societies. We also offer residential soceity news of Noida, Dwarka, Indirapuram, Gurgaon and Faridabad.You can place advertisement for your business on city spidey.

Apartment Management System
Visitor Management System
Gate Management System
Facility Management System