Friday, November 21, 2008

It starts with me and ends with me...

Wait has been over, majors came with a bang. Today was my humanities paper. The enormous hate that I had mounted in my mind against my humanities teacher was washed away in no time. The overview of the whole course tells me that it was a worthy course, though the professor tried to impart all the soft skills in a single semester with cumbersome readings, term papers and presentations, he had been successful to some extent - especially giving us a brief insight that what part of our personality are important in our careers.

I am feeling extremely positive and my attitude is perfect for the examinations ahead. I had a good start with today's paper going great. Tomorrow is my favorite subject - Optics - and I am gonna rock it. I am feeling very blessed to finally encounter 'The Real Me' after such a long time. This Me is positive, optimistic and enthusiastic and it has been awaken on its own without any of outer influences or inner contemplation. I had the same attitude before my JEE and I hope to carry this attitude for long.

I have my entire holiday plans chalked out : This time I am going to make use of my time efficiently. My holidays are going to include :
  • Daily jamming sessions with my instrumentalist friends, preparing a dozen songs -Indian classical as well as Floyd and Metallica's - perfectly.
  • Complete my novel- Oops and sit on editing session with my Dad and Sister.
  • I got an idea for a new novel. I will start it at home. It's titled - 'Those 14 days'.
  • Translation of my Dad's short stories in English and publish them in a blog.
  • Mastering Brett Manning singing sensation - voice exercises to improve range and texture.
  • Sending 50 applications for internship daily - though I have got some positive replies - financial issues need to be resolved.
  • Read about holography in detail from internet and other sources.
  • Photographing portraits of slum-dwellers - depicting the hidden side of India.
  • And of course, synergy will keep you updated with my doings and misdoings.
  • Read about four book in the season. One on India, other on management, Gandiji's autobiography - My Experiments with truth and fourth one, a novel - Of course I love you by Durjoy Dutta.
I want to write about me. I am just loving my state now : supremely happy.
So here it goes :
  • My favorite singer : You all know, it's KK and Jagjit Singh
  • My favorite pastime : You all know, it's orkuting.
  • I am most passionate about : Writing(presently)
  • The gadget I wanna acquire the most : Any 10+ mp digicam.
  • My favorite outfit : A loose white T-shirt and deep blue jeans(DO you recall anything?).
  • My favorite font : Trebuchet
  • One thing I am strictly against : Being Idle (read vella!)
  • My best friend : Ravi and Sunny
  • The person who I remember most : My Sister
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. My typing speed has increased to 62 wpm. Bravo!

2 comments:

Supriya said...

edit "it has been awaken" and plans are not choked out they chalked out

cityspidey said...

CitySpidey is India's first and definitive platform for hyper local community news, RWA Management Solutions and Account Billing Software for Housing Societies. We also offer residential soceity news of Noida, Dwarka, Indirapuram, Gurgaon and Faridabad.You can place advertisement for your business on city spidey.

Apartment Management System
Visitor Management System
Gate Management System
Facility Management System