Friday, May 1, 2009

Harsh

I don't know the reason
Nor do I want to know
I like this season
Though there isn't any snow

Did nothing splendid
Still I am elated
You may consider me stupid
But that's what has originated

Knockin' my door are the examinations
And I'm welcoming them with open arms
Having no fear and no expectations
All I am feeling is aaram!

I don't know why this poem came
And where it came from
But it brings to my mind - a flame
Of joy ~ more than some!

P.S. I am happy of no reason and this fact makes me happier.

5 comments:

aditi ♥ ankit said...

hey that's a happy one... keep up d happy n d writng streak :)

Ankit said...

"Happiness is just being me", goes for u...

Dhanya said...

Having no fear and no expectations
All I am feeling is aaram!
<< clearly explains what I am feeling too nowadays :)

Kunjal said...

happy without any reason is something I belive is true happiness :)so enjoy your mood:)

Anupam said...

Come on man.....Be restless in lyf to discover more .. to learn more
We all have to go a long way....Many things to achieve.....
Aaraam is not the thing for talented people