Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Quotes - III

Thanks to Facebook, I have come up again with another set of my original quotes. Here they are:
  • There are some things that money can't buy and for everything else there are shops.
  • I am not prideful; I just love myself too much.
  • God didn't give me a good face, so I shifted behind the camera.
  • Some people are exceptionally talented in making you feel bad about yourself, and I am exceptionally talented at ignoring them.
  • From here on there are two ways - One that leads to where you are destined to go and another one to where you want to go. And in the end you'll realize that both the roads lead to the same destination.
  • I used to hate myself, then I met you.
  • I found myself gifted at exaggeration, so I became a story-teller.
  • I just realized that the secret to happiness is to respect yourself as nobody else.
  • An idea can change your wife.
  • If you're confused whether to choose love or dreams, then without any second thoughts, go for dreams. Since, true love will never ever stand in the way of your dreams.
  • I am god-gifted at being lazy.
  • Sometimes there are no choices to make, and that's the best moment in one's life, because there is no confusion.
  • Writing needs patience, wit, imagination and the most important of them all - readers!
  • I was searching for happiness all around, until I realized that it was right here all-throughout - in my name!
  • In the journey of life, you don't need milestones to look forward rather you need them to look back.
  • I realized that the real success is the one which brings gratitude in you.
  • There are very many talented people out there in this world, but very few of them are gifted.
  • I don't like to be called a traveller, I prefer the word 'nomad'.
  • I love myself so much that if I were a girl, then I would be married to me till now.
  • I was searching for the ultimate key to knowledge and then I found google.
  • I was searching for a girlfriend all around the world for one year but could not find any. Frustrated, I sat back at home and googled the word 'girlfriend' and it gave me more than a million of them in just a second. Can you beat google?
  • Happiness just requires two things - A friend to laugh with and a friend to laugh at.
  • My life is like an open book, it's just that the color of the font as well as the pages is white.
P.S. Today, I bought a sweet and sour chicken curry worth 3.5 pounds because it looked good. But it tasted yuck. I had to throw it. The bottomline is - Not everything that looks good is good.

7 comments:

Dhanya said...

Lolz... too good! You should do this more often..

Goddy_Blogs said...

all gr81s... nd make gd sense!!!! my best "Happiness just requires two things - A friend to laugh with and a friend to laugh at."....frm stories 2 quotes- ur writing shall nvr miss the READERS!!!!

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

i lyk ...d FRST GOOGLE quote....

anirudh said...

u shud call them ur one liners. when ppl use them then they can be called ur quotes. u don't quote urself

Unknown said...

I liked "Some people are exceptionally talented in making you feel bad about yourself, and I am exceptionally talented at ignoring them" because it helped me to ignore my Boss !!

tusharika said...

...when u hv two friends u dnt need one,when u respect urself u dnt need others to do and when u say u love urself so much,that had u been a girl u would hv been married to urself...may u grow each day not only as a writer but as a reader of ur own writing and the best critique found ever...

Heather W said...

Thanks for writing